This 200 lbs Extra High Wall Switch Attic Lift is the answer to a lifting solution for your house or garage. Now you can reclaim lost space, keep things neat, and put all those storage boxes out of sight. An attic lift also eliminates the risk and danger inherent in trying to climb up and down a rickety ladder with your hands full of heavy items.
This attic lift is operated by a mounted wall switch. This lift is designed to lift up to 250 lbs. Units are not intended or approved for lifting persons.
- Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Lifting Capacity: 200lbs max
- Lift Speed: 8in/sec (8ft in approx 12 sec)
- Cables (2): .093 steel 1,000 lb break
- Motor: .6 hp, 1725 rpm
- Voltage: 110 v AC
- Power: 4.5 amps, 560 watts
- Control: Mounted Wall Switch (50ft of wiring included) Wall Switch install info,click here
- 26" wide by 56" long by 46.25 high
- Weight: 170 lbs
- 48" office floor to roof rafters required
- Max Ceiling Height: 19ft
- Max Joist Height: 18"
- Max floor-to-floor: 14-17ft
- Opening size: 22.5" x 46.5"
- Framing: 24" x 48"