Make your attic stairs a safer place. When you need to visit your attic to store or retrieve items, the attic stair opening is a disaster waiting to happen. By installing the new attic stair rail around your ladder opening, you can greatly reduce the risk of injury to yourself and family members. In addition, the attic stair rail provides a convenient hand rail that makes you feel much more safe and secure when stepping onto or off of the ladder.
- Construction: Powder-coated steel frame
- Assembly: Hardware included
- Width: 25.5" to 33" adjustable
- Length: 54" to 60" adjustable
- Height: 36"
- Vertical Space Required: 38" min. floor to rafters
- Opening Size: 22.5" by 54" typical minimum up to 30" by 60" maximum opening