92" Wide Aluminum Workbench with Rolling Tool Cart
Are you looking for a different color, size or layout? We can work with your space and requirements and create a custom set that fits your needs. Give us a call at 800-736-9308 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about customizations and options. You can also read more about this cabinet line on the product information page.
- Overall Cabinet Size: 92W x 40.5H x 24D
- Cabinet Frame Size: 88W x 37H x 24D
- Radius Panels on the left and right sides
- Stainless Steel Countertop
- Overall Cabinet Height does not include 2.25" Backsplash
- Clear Anodized Door and Drawer Handles
- Clear Anodized Frame
- Toe Kick with Adjustable Feet
- Left Cabinet Opening: 19W x 35H
- 1 Adjustable Shelf
- Left Swinging Door
- Center Cart Opening: 44W x 35H
- Anodized Snap Trim (44w x 35h)
- Right Cabinet Opening: 19W x 35H
- 1 Adjustable Shelf
- Right Swinging Door
Rolling Tool Cart
- 4" Casters
- Dimensions: 40 W x 36.625 H x 24 D
- Door and Drawer Handles: Clear Anodized
- Trigger Latch Color: Silver
- D-Ring Tie-Downs
- Top Type: Fixed Finish: DA Sanded
- Drawers: 3in [Lnr] 4in [3 Row] [Lnr] [Sep:6] 4in [3 Row] [Lnr] [Sep:6] 4in [3 Row] [Lnr] [Sep:6] 5in [Lnr] 6in [Lnr]
- Bottom Space = .952
- Slide Type: Ryadon 2250-20 Bolt-On Slide x 6
- Inside Dwr Dim: 31.53 W x 19.671 D
Choose from any of the standard colors at no additional charge. You can also choose any powder coat color you would like for an additional fee.
LED puck lights can be added to the bottom of overhead cabinets to light up your work surface and show off your backsplash.
Optional locks for doors and drawers can be added to keep your tools safe from theft and children.
Countertops have a gasket seal to the 2.25 inch vertical aluminum trim. Countertops are available in melamine, aluminum, or stainless steel.
Tough powder coated aluminum double walled doors are strong and rigid. The the aluminum extrusions are 0.090" thick and the body panels and drawer body are 0.080" thick.
Extruded aluminum frame is lightweight and pound-for-pound stronger than most steel alloys. Aluminum won't rust or rot like other materials.
Base cabinets can come with an optional toe kick which has built in leveling feet so that leveling your cabinets is easy.