- Est delivery : Jun 9 - Jun 15
- Model: 18657
Get your coupon code
This easy-to-use portable exhaust extraction system is a practical and affordable solution for effectively removing toxic exhaust fumes from auto repair facilities, motorcycle shops, small engine repair shops and other work areas where toxic fume removal is needed.
- Positioned next to the vehicle, the high-output suction fan captures fumes and discharges them safely up to 30' away.
- 3/4-hp fan produces 330 cfm air flow.
- Uses standard 110V current.
- Fan is mounted in tough, integrally molded polyethylene "flow thru" case.
- Mobile base makes the it easy to position behind the vehicle or move around the shop.
- Height position is controlled by a quick-release spring-loaded cam lock.
Completely portable unit works on cars, light-duty trucks, motorcycles, snowmobiles and other small engine applications. The "spring-loaded" positive latch allows for easy positioning at almost any height.
- Dimensions 24"w x 24" d x 35"h
- Weight 86 lbs.
- Motor 3/4 HP 330 cfm
- Hose 30'
- 5" hose
- Electrical Outlet 110v
- Fuses (Qty=2) 16 A
The large intake can be easily positioned near most single tailpipe applications. The discharge hose stores easily and neatly when not in use.
Optional 3 inch hose adapter allows you to connect flexable exhaust hose to this unit. The exhaust hose and adapters are not included.