This 50,000 BTU Propane Garage Tube Heater will turn your garage into just more than a place to park your car over the winter. With a 884 sq ft coverage area, it provides enough heat for a two to three car garage. Rooms that are located above or adjacent to a heated garage will also feel warmer and more comfortable. Designed to vent either through the roof or through the wall. The unit is quiet in operation, and offers draft-free comfort.
This unit is intended to be used in a garage that is insulated with a minimum of an R-12 rating in the walls and roof. If the garage is not insulated, utilize next larger model. If used in a non-insulated garage, it will consume more fuel and will feel cooler than an insulated garage.
- 50,000 BTU/Hrs
- Length: 15' Long
- Width: 15"
- Weight: 36 lbs
- Heats area from 650 sq ft(25' x 26') to 884 sq ft(26' x 34')
- Uses 30-40% less energy than conventional heating systems
- Quiet, draft-free operation
- Melts snow and ice from vehicles, and keeps the floor warm and dry
- Vents through the wall or through the roof
- Low clearance to combustible requirements above, and below
- Sleek, architectural design
- Heavy-duty construction, with anti-walk reflector design (will not shift or twist during expansion and contraction)
- 3-Try Direct Spark Ignition system, with 100% safety shut off
- Largest and heaviest gauge reflector in the industry
- 8-sided aluminum reflector
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Comes complete with a thermostat & hanging kit
- Creates additional heated living space for hobbies, vehicle maintenance, pets, crafts, etc.
- Provides beneficial heat for the home in attached garage situations