Don't let your garage become an ice box this winter. Warm it up with this 50K BTU Forced Air Garage Heater (NG or LP). Great for commercial and residential garages, small shops, green houses, or farm buildings.
- Dimensions: 25" W x 17" H x 18" D
- Unit heats up to 1250 sq. ft.
- Natural Gas to Liquid Propane conversion kit included
- Can be installed in low profile buildings with minium 8 ft. clearance from floor to base of heater
- Requires only 1" clearance from ceiling with 2 angle brackets (included)
- Spark Ignition - Features self diagnostic control module
- Vent pipe required
- Vent kit not included
- Power Exhaust Allows For Vertical Or Horizontal Venting
- Venting Exhaust: 4" diameter
- Aluminized Tubular Heat Exchanger For Maximum Efficiency And Longer Life
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty On Parts And Burner
- Total BTU/HR: 50,000
- Mounting Height Range: 8ft to 10 ft
- Thermostat not included
- Number Of Fans: 1
- Weight: 70 lbs.
- Amps @ 115V/1PH/60Hz: 1.7
- Gas Connection: 1/2"
If vented vertically 4" vent pipe must be used. Click here to view a 4" vertical vent kit which can be used with this unit.
If vented horizontally 4" vent pipe must be used. Click here to view a 4" horizontal vent kit which can be used with this unit.