This Updated 6,000 lb. Blue Mobile Single Column Lift works indoors or outdoors and moves easily on any smooth cement surface. Runs on standard 110 vac and provides your mechanic full under-car clearance. A great addition to your garage.
- Improved Low Profile Design With Less Than 4" Minumum Height
- Improved Double Telescoping Screw Pads With 2 3/4" Adjustable Height
- 6000 Lifting Capacity
- Roll Under Vehicle or Use The Unique Drive Over Design To Easily Position Lifting Points
- Pallet Jack Style Hydraulics To Raise Lift Onto Wheels
- Heavy Duty 13" x 10" Structural Column
- Durable Chain Over Cylinder Design Uses 3" x 36" Cylinder and 846 Leaf Chain
- 2 Sets of drop in 2 and 4" Adapters
- Single Point Lock Release
- Powder Coat Finish
|Depth / Length Overall||101-9/16″|
|Lift Rise Height||72″|
|Minimum Ceiling Height||9′|
|Swivel Pad Height (Adj.)||3-15/16″ 6-5/16″|
|Platform Min. Height||NA|
|Main Side Arm Reach||19-11/16″ 26″|
|Off Side Arm Reach||24-5/8″ 34″|
|Drive Over Height||3-15/16″|
|Ship Weight||1,850 lbs|
|Power||115V 15 Amp 1Ph|
This car lift does not require any special concrete specifications.
This unit features manual locks and does not require an air supply to disengage them.
This lift will arrive at your location on an LTL semi truck. If you want to unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling up a tow truck company that has a tow truck with a boom on the back that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives or utilizing a forklift that can handle 2300 lbs. It is the customers responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.