This Updated 9,000 lb. Blue Clear Floor Two Post Asymmetric Lift offers a heavy-duty leaf chain, steel pulleys, high-strength cable equalization system, automatic safety shut-off and everything you'd expect from a quality lift. Comes with mounting hardware and stackable drop-in height adapters.
- 9,000 lb. Lifting Capacity
- Asymmetric Design
- High Quality Lift
- Chain Drive
- Asymmetric Clear Floor Design
- Duel Point Lock Release
- Saddle Pad Adapters Included 1 Pair
- Powder Coat Finish
- Single Piece Column Construction
- Padded Shut Off Bar With Kill Switch
- Low Profile Drop In Swivel Pads With 1 1/2" Adjustable Height
- 4 Stackable 1 3/4" and 4" Drop In Height Adapters
- Reduced Overall Width With Front Or Side Mounted Power Unit
- Internal Hose Routing With Hose Guards
- Rubber Door Guards
- Lifting Capacity: 9,000 lbs
- Height Overall: 142.9"
- Width Overall With Power Unit: 138"
- Max Lifting Height: 72"
- Width Between Columns: 113.6"
- Min Pad Height: 4"
- Drive through Clearance: 96"
- Lifting Speed: 50 seconds
- Front Arm Reach: 29" - 41"
- Rear Arm Reach: 37 - 57"
- Max Load Per Arm: 2,250 lbs
- Cable Diameter: 3/8"
- Column Size: 7.25" x 10.87"
- Column Steel Thickness: 5mm
- Carriage Steel Thickness: 5mm
- Arm Steel Thickness: 6mm
- Power: 220v 20A 1PH
- Ship Weight: 1,370
For A Full Manual and specs click here for a complete PDF on this lift
Typical Garage Ceiling Heights:
Two Compact Cars/ Low Profile Sport Cars: 114" / 2896 mm. (9.5 ft)
Two Full Size Cars: 120" / 3048 mm. (10 ft)
One Full Size Car/One SUV: 138" / 3505 mm. (11.5 ft)
Concrete should be a minimum of 4 1/4" thick and 3,000psi tensile strength with steal or fiber mesh reinforcement.
This unit features manual locks and does not require an air supply to disengage them.
This lift will arrive at your location on an LTL semi truck. If you want to unload the lift at your home garage, we suggest calling up a tow truck company that has a tow truck with a boom on the back that is capable of hoisting the lift off the shipping truck when it arrives. It is the customers responsibility to have the necessary equipment to off-load the lift upon delivery.