For portability, compact storage, and convenience, no automotive lift on the market today compares to the 6,000 lbs. Portable Two Post Lift. This portable two post lift is perfect for low-clearance ceilings and home garages. Need a quick oil change? Don't have the room for bulky four post and two post lifts? Need to be able to use vehicles lanes when not working on your vehicles? Well need no further because the 6,000 lbs. Portable Two Post Lift gives you all the convenience of a regular two post lift, but without permanently taking up a vehicle lane. While portable, this lift must still be bolted on to the concrete floor to ensure stability. RESIDENTIAL SHIPPING WITH A LIFT GATE WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Cast iron gear flow divider provides precisely equalized lifting
- A dual voltage single-phase Power Unit is small enough to be stored out of the way
- Built-in wheels gives this two post auto lift portability when you need it
- Fully adjustable lift arms with stackable adapters
- Automatic locking arm restraints
- Maintenance free load bearings
- Solid steel safety lock bars
- Detailed safety instructions
- Ability to create multiple installation positions
- Industrial garage direct-drive hydraulic cylinder
- Durable powder coat finish
- Portable power unit cart
- Quick disconnect fittings
- Heavy duty caster system
- Optional Motorcycle Adapters
- Lifting Capacity: 6,000 Lbs. / 2727 Kg.
- Style: Portable Two Post Lift
- Overall Height: 89" / 2261 mm.
- Height of Column: 64" / 1626 mm.
- Typical Width (Outside of Base Plate): 105" - 125" / 2667 mm. - 3175 mm.
- Arm Reach (Min.): 24" / 610 mm.
- Arm Reach (Max.): 44" / 610 mm.
- Min. Pad Height: 3.5" / 89 mm.
- Max. Lift Height (Pad only): 45" / 1143 mm.
- Max. Lift Height (With 3" Adapter): 52" / 1321 mm.
- Motor: 110-220 VAC / 50-60 Hz. 1Ph.
- Time of full Rise: 30-Seconds
- Individual Column Weight: 300 Lbs. / 136 Kg.
- Shipping Weight: 880 Lbs. / 399 Kg.
- Shipping Dimensions: 14" x 64" x 40" / 356 mm. x 1626 mm. x 1016 mm.
MINIMUM CONCRETE SPECIFICATIONS: 4" Min. Thickness / 3,000 PSI. New concrete must be adequately cured by at least 28 days minimum. This lift must be installed on a solid level concrete floor with no more than 3-degrees of slope.